Fares / Tickets / Passes / Transfers
|Seniors, over 61 / ADA / Medicare
|Personal care attendant (pca)
|All children, 5 and under
|Each additional child, if accompanied by paying adult
|10 ride book sr/ada/medicare
New Fixed Route Fares
|Adults, age 6-60 (general)||$1.50|
|Children, 5 and under (first child)||$0.00|
|Each additional child (accompanied by paying adult)||$0.50|
|Seniors, over 61 / ADA / medicare||$0.75|
|10 ride book general||$15.00|
|10 ride book: seniors / ADA / medicare (10 rides)||$7.50|
New Monthly Passes For Fixed Routes Only
|Type of Pass
|Monthly unlimited general pass||$40.00|
|Monthly unlimited youth pass (ages 6-18yrs old)||$30.00|
|Day pass for general||$6.00|
- Transfers are valid for 30 minutes for the same day to switch routes for free.
- Transfers are not good for return trips and are only good for the time and date indicated on the transfer for the passenger who was issued the transfer.
- DART does not accept Kern Regional Transit or Tulare County Area Transit (TCaT) transfers.
- Kern Regional Transit and TCaT do not accept DART transfers.
- DART transfers are not valid on Delano Area Dial-A-Ride.
- Passengers coming from Delano Area Dial-A-Ride to DART may transfer to DART for free.
City Passes can be purchased at the following locations:
- Delano City Hall
- Finance Department
- 1015 11th Ave.
- Delano Transit Station
- 1120 Glenwood St.
Seniors, Persons With Disabilities & Medicare Card Holders
- Delano Area Dial-A-Ride eligibility card
- DART seniors and persons with disabilities discount card
- DMV placard
- Birth certificate
- Passports, other transit agency discount cards, and Medicare card and a state or government issued photo ID are accepted for senior and persons with disabilities fares
Acquiring Discount Cards
DART seniors and persons with disabilities discount card are available at Delano Station or by downloading a form and mailing certification information to:
1120 Glenwood St.
Delano, CA 93215
There is no charge for the card. Persons must be age 61 years old, have a disability or have a Medicare card to be eligible for the card and the discount.
Please call 661-721-2284 or 661-721-3333 (TDD/TTY: 711 through the California Relay Service) for more details or information on the DART Senior and Persons With Disabilities Card.