|Seniors, over 61 / ADA / Medicare
|Personal care attendant (pca)
|All children, 5 and under (first child)
|Each additional child, if accompanied by paying adult
|10 ride book sr/ada/medicare
New Fixed Route Fares
|Adults, age 6-60 (general)
|Children, 5 and under (first child)
|Each additional child (accompanied by paying adult)
|Seniors, over 61 / ADA / medicare
|10 ride book general
|10 ride book: seniors / ADA / medicare (10 rides)
New Monthly Passes For Fixed Routes Only
|Monthly unlimited general pass
|Monthly unlimited youth pass (ages 6-18yrs old)
|Day pass for general
- Transfers are valid for 30 minutes for the same day to switch routes for free.
- Transfers are not good for return trips and are only good for the time and date indicated on the transfer for the passenger who was issued the transfer.
- DART does not accept Kern Regional Transit or Tulare County Area Transit (TCaT) transfers.
- Kern Regional Transit and TCaT do not accept DART transfers.
- DART transfers are not valid on Delano Area Dial-A-Ride.
- Passengers coming from Delano Area Dial-A-Ride to DART may transfer to DART for free.
City Passes can be purchased at the following locations:
- Delano City Hall
- Finance Department
- 1015 11th Ave.
- Delano Transit Station
- 1120 Glenwood St.
City Passes are not sold on the buses.
Seniors, Persons With Disabilities & Medicare Card Holders
- Delano Area Dial-A-Ride eligibility card
- DART seniors and persons with disabilities discount card
- DMV placard
- Valid ID
- Passports, other transit agency discount cards, and Medicare card and a state or government issued photo ID are accepted for senior and persons with disabilities fares
There is no charge for the card. Persons must be age 61 years old, have a disability or have a Medicare card to be eligible for the card and the discount.
Please call 661-721-2284 or 661-721-3333 (TDD/TTY: 711 through the California Relay Service) for more details or information on the DART Senior and Persons With Disabilities Card.