Online Utility Bill Pay
Online Utility Bill Pay helps customers to pay their bill online three different ways using their
- Debit: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club International, or JCB
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club International, or JCB
- Checking account
You will need to have your utility bill statement in order to create a new online account.
Existing Account UserExisting account users will need their account number and pin number in order to log in, each time.
- Allows you to enter your account information through a safe, secure, encrypted site
- Allows for a one-time payment, meaning your credit card or bank information is not stored for future payments
- Allows for immediate online authorization of transactions
- Allows you to enter your account Information through a safe, secure, and encrypted site
- Allows you the convenience of not re-entering your account information every time you tell us when to charge your account
- Allows you to enter your account information through a safe, secure, and encrypted site
- Automatically pays your monthly bill based on your current billing cycle
- Once enrolled, payments are automatically charged to your credit card on file (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club International, or JCB) or drafted from your checking account.
- Allows you to still receive paper statements as a courtesy
- When signing up for Auto Pay please note it takes one full billing cycle to become active. Customers will need to use the immediate payment option the first time.