Changing my account

Change of Mailing Address

All requests to update the contact information on water accounts must be made in writing. If you would like to update the information on your account, please use the link below to obtain a request form, complete the form, and send it to the Finance Department via fax 661-721-3314.

Download Application for Change of Mailing Address